Locked out of your iPhone because you forgot the passcode? Since the iPhone is essentially a miniaturized computer, many users choose to implement password protection for their personal data in the same way they would on a desktop PC. If you lose your iPhone passcode, your iPhone may be locked and you may be desperate to find a solution.
The iPhone will display a warning reading “iPhone is deactivated” if you enter the wrong passcode 6 times in a row, and it will advise you to try again later. The “iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes” notice may appear if you repeatedly attempt to sync your device with iTunes.
List of Top 3 Way to Unlock a Locked iPhone without a Passcode
- Unlock iPhone Passcode When You Have no time Sync iPhone with iTunes
- Unlock iPhone Passcode When You Have formerly Synced iPhone with iTunes
- Unlock iPhone Passcode without utilizing iTunes
Details for How to Unlock a Locked iPhone without a Password
1. Unlock iPhone Passcode When You Have no time Sync iPhone with iTunes
If you have never synced your iPhone with iTunes then follow the given steps to solve the problem that your iPhone is locked. Please make sure that you have an updated version of iTunes and follow the steps:
- Open iTunes and connect iPhone to the desktop with a USB cable. You might be getting the error message “iTunes cannot connect to your iPhone because it’s locked with a passcode.
- To make iTunes acknowledge your device, you need to put your iPhone in recovery mode. A free program that, with a single click, puts or removes any iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch) from recovery mode. Freely install this program on a PC or Mac, launch UltFone iOS System Repair, and click the “Enter Recovery Mode” button. After waiting 10 seconds, you’ll see that your iPhone has entered recovery mode and is showing a USB cable, the iTunes icon, and the message “Connect to iTunes.”
- If iTunes detects your iPhone in recovery mode, it should notify you. To restore your iPhone, click “Restore” after selecting “OK.” After the phone has been restored, you can configure it as a brand-new iPhone and set a new lock screen passcode.
2. Unlock your iPhone Passcode when you have formerly synced your iPhone with iTunes
The message “iPhone is locked, forgot password” won’t give you anxiety if you’ve synchronized your iPhone with iTunes because changing the password appears to be simpler.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer running the version of iTunes you typically use to sync it.
- If iTunes doesn’t launch automatically, run it. Try another computer you have synced with if iTunes asks you to input the password.
- Click “Back Up” from the context menu when you right-click the iPhone icon in iTunes’ left pane.
- After the backup is finished, choose “Restore”.
- After the restoration procedure is complete, use iTunes to restore data from your most recent backup.
- In fact, the iPhone has the ability to wipe itself after ten consecutive failed password attempts, even though this option is by default turned off. You can rely on this feature if you forget your iPhone password the next time and it locks you out. Don’t forget to set it up by selecting Settings > General > Passcode Lock.
3. Unlock iPhone Passcode without utilizing iTunes
Many people don’t appreciate using iTunes because it is difficult and time-consuming. Even when the restore is in progress, iTunes can occasionally produce errors. If you’re looking for a quicker and more effective solution to unlocking a locked iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, UltFone iOS System Repair should not be missed. It can unlock iPhones without a passcode and the entire process just takes a few minutes.
You may factory reset an iPhone without a passcode by using software, which is free to download on a Windows or Mac computer.
- Open UltFone iOS System Repair on your computer and connect your locked iPhone or iPad via a USB cord. From the top menu, choose “Factory Reset iPhone.”
- All data and settings, including the lock screen passcode, will be deleted during the extensive system repair. Before you attempt to repair the system, make sure you have backed up all of your device’s data, including messages, contacts, photographs, and videos.
- Download the appropriate iOS firmware package.
- Once the firmware package has been fully downloaded, begin the system repair.
In this essay, we’ll discuss the three best ways to unlock an iPhone that has a passcode lock on it. We hope this information will help you to unlock your iPhone. Please share your opinion after using these methods.