The moment and location at which a retail transaction is completed is known as the point of sale (POS). By controlling inventory, processing payments, handling refunds and returns, managing reports for profit analysis, etc., it is the system that assists retailers in expanding their businesses. Retailers essentially offer their products, handle the money, and print the receipt. Retailers benefit from point of sale throughout this process. Based on this transaction, you will receive updated inventory data, information on which item or product is in more demand, and much more in-depth reports and analytics. In this post, we will explore the top 10 best Point of Sale System Software for Small Business. We shall examine their benefits and drawbacks in order to compare them to one another.
List of Top 10 Best Point of Sale System Software for Small Business
- Bindo POS
- KORONA POS
- Lightspeed Retail
- QuickBooks POS
- Square POS
Top 10 HR Software For Small Businesses
Details for Best Point of Sale System Software
1. Bindo POS
Bindo POS works for retail, restaurants, candy shops, clothing stores, salons, and more. Brad Lauster, Jason Ngan, and JoMing Au came up with the idea for Bindo. Bindo’s main office is in New York City. Many capabilities, including simple inventory management, credit card processing, reporting, and barcode scanning, are offered by Bindo POS.
- Ability to manage your store from any device with flexibility.
- Many credit card processors are supported by Bindo.
- Its simplicity of usage is useful for employee training.
- Not suitable for use on desktops
ERPLY is a software provider with an emphasis on inventory and point of sale. Since ERPLY is web-based and has more than 20,000 users, you can access it from any location. On any device with a web browser, you can utilise ERPLY. Suspend Sale is a special function that it has. It prints scannable barcodes on the receipts, which also speeds up the procedure. This enables UPS and FedEx to deliver the featured item to the client. You will be able to trace that shipment as well using ERPLY.
- It is compatible with the majority of credit card processors.
- Customizable loyalty schemes are available.
- Its interaction with shipping is a really helpful feature.
- It boasts top-notch customer management capabilities.
- Cost is greater than the competition.
3. KORONA POS
A flexible cloud-based platform for retail, ticketing, and fast-casual operations is provided by KORONA POS. The system is designed to serve as the centre of business activities while providing users with a personalised experience. The point of sale system from KORONA has a set monthly charge, no commitments or additional costs, and it accepts all major credit cards.
4. Lightspeed Retail
LightSpeed Retail has a solution for restaurants, online stores, and retail stores. Canadian POS and online shopping software provider.The company provides support for Lightspeed Retail around the clock.
- It aids in keeping track of employee hours.
- It is a cloud-based solution, so you may access it from anywhere.
- Employees must repeatedly enter their pin during transactions.
- No brand name is displayed in the product list, regardless of whether it is a purchase/return order or a list of product descriptions.
- There is a lack of barcode scanner compatibility.
A POS for restaurants using an iPad is called TouchBistro. It is intended especially for eateries. Toronto-based software company with 225 employees.The business offers support around-the-clock.
- Your menu can be modified.
- It offers TouchBistro POS a seamless integration.
- You can organise your table better with its assistance.
- Menus cannot be imported.
- The navigation is challenging.
6. QuickBooks POS
Intuit’s QuickBooks accounting programme. It is simple to sync QuickBooks desktop point of sale with QuickBooks. Products for small and medium-sized enterprises are created by QuickBooks.
- Both tablets and desktop computers can be used for business.
- For a month or a year, you cannot purchase it. Only one-time purchase arrangements are available. Hence, it requires a big investment.
You can manage all of your store’s background operations with its assistance. You will benefit if you have many cash registers because it may be deployed on various devices. You can choose from three different plans: Basic Shopify, Shopify, and Advance Shopify.
Basic Shopify offers all the essentials needed to launch a new business. Shopify will give you the options you need to expand your business. You will have access to more sophisticated choices with Shopify. The POS Company offers Shopify assistance round-the-clock.
It is a POS system for IPADs. It offers you a solution for franchises, quick service, restaurants, and bars. The headquarters of ShopKeep are in New York. 24/7 customer service is offered. Analytics and data are real-time. It provides complete inventory knowledge and management.
- Utilization is simple.
- You’ll be kept up to date with real-time reports.
- Customer support is subpar.
- ShopKeep commonly experiences problems with credit card terminal connectivity.
9. Square POS
Square POS can be used on Apple and Android devices, as well as tablets and phones. It can be used by any kind of business, even bakeries. The business offers Square POS support around-the-clock.
- It’s free.
- It is compatible with Bluetooth receipt printers.
- Because it’s simple to add and remove things, inventory management is also made simple.
- Each item can also have photos added, making it simple to identify.
- The cost of processing is significant.
- It only works with Star Printers.
Toast is made for dining establishments. The consumer can expect the Toast POS system to be simple to use. Software firm Toast is situated in Boston. It creates point of sale and restaurant management systems. The Toast POS architecture is cloud-based. The business also offers help around-the-clock.