Zoho is a respected technology company that lags behind a long line of over 40 widely used online apps. These include apps for project management, billing, databases, notes, application programs, presentations, and word processing.
What is Zoho CRM?
Zoho CRM is a SaaS Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform for managing sales, marketing, and accounting functions. Track data, user interactions, and notes about prospects and users.
Zoho CRM consolidates your prospect and customer data in one location. As such, it can be viewed and edited by anyone involved in the company’s sales operations.
Benefits of integrating Zoho CRM with Magento 2
Magento 2 store operations in industries with long sales cycles can greatly benefit from Zoho CRM integration. The reason being emphasized is that Zoho CRM simplifies business operations by consolidating all customer-related interactions into one central platform.
Integrating Zoho CRM with Magento 2 allows you to:
- Store and manage user Data:- Instead of distributing and communicating useful information to various business units, Zoho CRM contains all the latest information and everyone can access and update it.
- Track all user collaborations: – Omnichannel retail encourages consumers to engage with brands across multiple touch points. Zoho CRM stores all prospect-user interactions across different sales channels.
- Benefit from broadcasting and analytics: – Zoho CRM syncs real-time data from your Magento 2 store and presents it in an easy-to-understand way through easy-to-use dashboards. It helps you better understand user behavior, analyze purchasing patterns, and make data-driven decisions.
- Develop money management:- It’s important to track the best-selling and least-selling items in your online store. By integrating Zoho CRM with your Magento 2 store, you can analyze past sales and get detailed insights.
Integrate Zoho CRM with Mag 2
There are two ways to combine Zoho CRM with your Magento 2 store
1. Use Magento 2 Zoho CRM integration development
This development is specifically designed to connect Zoho CRM to Magento 2 store. Sync all user database updates from your store to Zoho CRM.
2. Use the Magento 2 integration service
This option allows Magento experts to provide an integrated solution for your shop. Workflow research, data preparation, implementation, and testing are the responsibility of the service provider. In short, once you start using the Magento 2 integration service, you don’t need to do much.
Integrate Zoho CRM with Magento 2 via an extension
Integrating Zoho CRM with Magento 2 is very easy using an extension. Magento 2 Zoho CRM Integration Extension by Mageplaza helps you quickly and effectively.
First, you need to configure your Zoho API and generate a client secret. Follow these two easy steps:-
Step 1: Create Zoho Client ID: –
1. Visit this link to register your Zoho CRM account.
2. After registering your account, visit this link and click Add Client ID to get your Zoho API credentials.
3. To create your Zoho Client ID, enter the information directly below. The Authorized Redirect URLs field should get its value from the Mageplaza Zoho CRM extension. Indicates the next step.
4. After clicking the Create button, you will get a Zoho API containing Client ID and Client Secret. A pop-up will appear stating that your customer ID has been successfully registered.
Step 2: Design the Zoho CRM integration extension: –
- After installing Mageplaza Magento 2 Zoho CRM Integration Extension, go to Store > Configuration > Mageplaza > Zoho CRM. Configure Zoho CRM Integration Extension.
- Enabled:- Select Yes to enable the extension. Customer ID: Enter the Customer ID obtained earlier in Zoho CRM to connect to Magento. If you leave this field blank or enter the wrong ID, the data will not be synced to Zoho CRM.
- Customer Secret:- Enter the Customer Secret previously obtained in Zoho CRM. Again, if you leave this field blank or enter the client secret incorrectly, the data will not be synced to Zoho CRM.
- Authorized Redirect URL:- Copy this value and paste it into a similar field in Zoho CRM.
- Click the Get Access Token button to verify the connection to Zoho CRM. A success message is then displayed.
Integrate Zoho CRM from Magento 2 via integration services: –
Out-of-the-box integration extensions may not always meet all wants and needs. Various adjustments may be required to make the integration work as desired. Therefore, a custom integration service can help.
You can count on our reliable Magento integration service at your fingertips to take care of your Zoho CRM integration process. This option can save you a lot of time while ensuring that the process is successful.
Mageplaza allows you to integrate your Magento 2 store with third-party software to make it more efficient and powerful – at an affordable price. Besides Zoho CRM, Mageplaza has deep knowledge and experience in other integrations such as Freshsales, Salesforce CRM, Quickbooks Online, and Odoo. Understanding the system makes integrating the two platforms easy and cost-effective.
Our integration process is simple but effective and consists of just 5 steps.
- Requirement analysis
- Project proposal and consultancy
- Project Implementation
- Quality assurance and UAT(User Acceptance Testing)
- Ongoing support and maintenance
Why use this Zoho integration with Magento 2?
Zoho and Magento don’t work well together out of the box. They need integration help so they can talk to each other. However, we built the integration to meet a need that we believe many Zoho and Magento users alike have. This is how you sync information from Magento to Zoho without having to enter data in two different places. This could be customer data, order, or billing data.
Zoho CRM helps you nurture customer relationships and streamline your store’s workflow. It helps you synchronize real-time business data and analyze various metrics. Automate processes and optimize sales with visual data analysis. It’s usually worth collecting the pros and cons of each integration method to find the right one based on your project’s needs.
Manage all customer accounts in one database. This tutorial will show you the simple steps to set up Zoho CRM with Magento 2. We hope this article helps you a lot with Zoho CRM and Magento 2 integration. Satisfy your customers first, and you’ll soon see more sales.